Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yeoju 5 Day Market

Hello All!!


Just wanted to share this video with you. I took a few shots at the Yeoju 5 Day Market. Every five days they have a free for all market downtown. We've been couple of times now and the sights and smells are incredible. It's super busy and there are people selling everything. Live animals, dead animals, food, jewellery, housewares . . . and a ton more.




The video is rather shakey but I'm trying to shoot incognito. (the older Koreans don't like to be photographed very much) You can see Shawna trying on some shoes, hoards of people buying and selling, live eels swimming around, and my favorite . . . Bun Dae Gi . . . silk worms. (in the middle of the video you can see a table covered in the little brown things.) I haven't tried them yet but I'm sure I will at some point on this trip!



More pics and videos coming soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment